Please allow up to 72 hours for initial confirmation that your application has been received, and up to one week for parade consideration.Submitting an application does not guarantee or assume participation in the Parade. All organizations who are confirmed to participate in the parade will be contacted. All participants in the Parade do so on a volunteer basis, and are not compensated for their efforts.Payments are accepted online or can be mailed. Payments must be received/ postmarked by January 8th.
FEE: PLEASE NOTE SPECIAL PARADE ENTRY FEES:
- $ 100.00 PER UNIT for all entries received/postmarked by October 15th
- $150.00 PER UNIT for all entries received/postmarked October 16th to January 8th
- $ 50.00 for Youth Groups and Organizations (18 & under)
- Free- All school bands/ clubs/ organizations (public, private, K to 12, college, etc.)
- additional $50 for all applications received/postmarked after January 8th