Due to limited space availability, you are encouraged to secure your space as soon as possible. A space is only reserved upon payment of fees and completion of required application, and paperwork. All Vendor booths will be assigned on a first come basis and assignment will be confirmed by Jan. 21st. All fees are non – refundable
- Information Vendor Booth (non-profit)
- Information Vendor Booth (commercial)
- Profit Booth / Product Vendor
- Food Vendors (non-profit)
- Food Vendors (commercial pre-package)
- Food Vendors (commercial)
Note: Food Vendors (non-profit) proof of status required by Health Department and must meet the Health Department requirements.
Please return all the required documents with your application to the Orange County Heritage Council address below by the deadline due date. This includes all food vendor paperwork to OCHC and not to the County of Orange Health Care Agency.
PO BOX 29037
Santa Ana, CA 92799
Vendor Coordinator: Darcel Davidson